Thread: Tea Party
View Single Post
      08-08-2011, 06:13 PM   #59
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?

Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
How about the GOP and the right wing trying to blame the 2008 market crash and credit crunch on Clinton?

That would be 8 years into the Bush term, just in case anyone was counting.
I don't need to explain the reasons some choose to point fingers at that administration for what happened during the last financial crisis. If you don't know why you need to look it up. Just to educate yourself. Whether you agree with it or not. But that is water under the bridge. Anyone who points the blame in their direction is stupid and should be ignored for their stupidity. It was the result of greedy people, not the Clinton administration. It's not the paper or pen company's fault for creating what was used to cheat on a test.

GOP = the right wing ... So saying "the GOP and the right wing" is simply redundant.

You are extremely over zealous when it comes to bashing the Republican party and defending the Democrats. People like you were created by 8 years of Bush and 3 years of Obama. Don't you ever get tired of defending a defunct administration?

When someone asked me in 2006 how I felt about Bush, I was honest. I couldn't wait for the end of it all. Our world image was shot. I was a New Yorker who felt that we were used to start a war that had nothing to do with my city's despair.

I am not a sheep and I never will be. I think on my own. I don't require Bill Mahr or John Stewart's jokes. Nor do I enjoy listening to Bill O'Reilly or Rush Limbaugh.

11Series , You are a sheep. You are exactly what they want you to be: a fanboy who defends without question and questions no decision.

Congratulations. You will never have to make up your own mind again. Because you are more than happy to let someone else make it up for you.

Prove to everyone on this board that you can be critical of a single thing done by your party. I really don't think you are capable.

Last edited by NYCGP; 08-08-2011 at 06:36 PM.