Rep

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Yep... officially went full retard.

http://frontpagemag.com/2010/04/15/ges-big-brother/

You didn't even try this time. You just looked up the CEO's political affiliation and closed the book on the idea that the company he works for could possibly get sweet heart deals from the administration. I never get into these threads due to the amount of bias.

Seriously, you need to go take a time out.

Immelt is a Republican. That doesn't mean it isn't his job to look out for the best interests of his company? In this case, cozying up with the current administration.
As I said earlier, I am not affiliated with any political party and i can not vote. I am an outside observer with no bias. My reply was strictly to the "visit your bud in the white house"

It is a well known fact any CEO of any large company would always try to get in with whatever the current administration is, no matter what party it is.

As far as this article... Every administration is tied to alot of big business. Its the same elite circles, and given the amount of corruption in US political system it is no wonder that all of them are buddy-buddy with each other.

If you are trying to tell me that Obama administration is the only corrupt administration, you must have been blind before 2008. What about Bush administration ties to Halliburton? They are a pretty damn large military contractor that profit handsomely from the 2 wars the US is in right now.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2004/oc...hall-o30.shtml

I do not have any illusions about nether Democrats or Republicans, but I do have a problem with the amount of filth and hatred that Republicans and the Tea Party breed.

Last edited by solefald; 08-08-2011 at 12:48 PM.