View Single Post
      07-26-2011, 03:42 AM   #17
aka_phox
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2011 M3 Convertilble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall$treet View Post
"I dont care about weight" yet you want an improvement in acceleration, fuel economy etc. Makes a lot of sense.

Then I realized you posted a thread thinking you could simply order some online parts and tune your own m3. So then I realized its not worth the effort.

Enjoy tuning your vert!
The point of this thread is to see who has the most output with just an ECU Flash. Then here you come "vert bashing", throwing weight and other non-sense in the mix.
People who buy verts, buy them because of the luxury of driving topless. The fact that BMW even made a vert with this much power is genius because now they are widening their market...being those who arent worried about weight and what not. Its simply the same way you can get a 4dr pickup truck with +500hp that does 0-60 in under 5sec, but can tow 4 tons...
I'm realizing that most modifications that you pay vendors to do, can be done yourself, if you have the right tools. But most people rather pay someone to do it for them. You really think that tuners take their car to another tuner for a tune...?
A little research will get you further than most...just saying

'11.5 SG E93/6MT/ALL BOXES CHECKED
BLACK GRILL/BLACK SIDE GILLS/15% TINT/PAINTED REFLECTORS/SPACERS/ANGEL iBRIGHTS/20'' VOSSEN CV3/VINYL WRAPPED SHADOW LINE TRIM/ETS-POWER TUNE/
///M-FLIGHT MEMBER