05-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #10
MI6
The World is Not Enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Aston DBS-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerM3 View Post
Well I am married now, and kids probably aren't too far off, so a coupe doesn't make too much sense, but of course there could be exceptions (M3, P-car, etc). Also I am in a line of work that does require driving clients around every now and then so coupes can be trickey (that;s why I got the B7 Audi S4 over the E46 M3).

Truth be told, I would opt for the Cayenne S over the RR Sport, however the RR Sport is cheaper, and I'd rather not have a base Cayenne.

I think RR gets a bad rap about their quality/service. YES, RR probbaly has more cars recalled than they should, but in the grand scheme of things the number is relatively low, albeit higher than makes like Porsche, BMW, Audi, etc.

My mom has an '07 Range Rover and she absolutely LOVES it. It is her favorite car she has ever had. in fact my father drives it many times over with MBZ SL.

Still haven't ruled the M3 out though. Decisions...decisions...
Spence, the RRSport is not exactly cheap...... In fact, fully loaded its about 68k...........

The new M3 will be about the same so why in the world would you go for the Sport? Is your wife behind this????

Seriously though I have an 04' S4 and have had a Sport supercharged....the quality feel in the Sport is seriously lacking........

If you must have a Rover I would only get the full size........

Otherwise M3 Sedan for sure........

Better yet, rent out the Studio City house, stay where you are till you get kids and use the rent profit to get both............
Appreciate 0