I was lucky enough to get $500 under MSRP for my 1M and that's the closest to MSRP I've ever paid for a new model (including M's). I usually get much more off due to my relationship with my dealer. That being said, I wouldn't pay anything over MSRP. Wait for the hype to die down and pick one up in Nov-Dec before production ends. If you can't nab one by then, just wait for a used one to pop up.
Last edited by Strongbark; 07-22-2011 at 12:29 PM.